Integral fitting tee In the 1950s, with the rapid development of science and technology, the continuous improvement of production technology and product structure has rapidly developed into a major valve category in just 40 years. In industrially developed countries, the use of integral fitting tee is increasing year by year. Let's talk about the integral fitting tee.
1. It is necessary to first find out that the pressure of the upper and lower pipes of the integral fitting tee has been removed before the disassembly and decomposition operation can be carried out.
2. Non-metallic parts should be taken out of the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning. Do not soak for a long time.
3. The bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly during assembly.
4. The cleaning agent should be compatible with the rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in the integral fitting tee. When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned with gasoline. Non-metallic parts are cleaned with purified water or alcohol.
5. Each individual integral fitting tee part that has been disassembled can be cleaned by dipping. Metal parts that have been left undecomposed by non-metallic parts can be scrubbed with a clean and fine cloth impregnated with a cleaning agent (to prevent the fibers from falling off and sticking to the parts). When cleaning, remove all grease, dirt, glue, dust, etc. that adhere to the wall.
6. When the integral fitting tee is decomposed and reassembled, care must be taken to prevent the sealing surface of the damaged part, especially for non-metallic parts. Special tools should be used when removing the O-ring.
7. After cleaning, it needs to be assembled after the wall cleaning agent is volatilized (can be wiped with silk cloth without dipping cleaning agent), but it should not be left for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted by dust.
8. New parts should also be cleaned before assembly.
9. Lubricate with grease. Grease should be compatible with integral fitting tee metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts, and working media. When the working medium is gas, for example, special 221 greases can be used. Apply a thin layer of grease to the surface of the seal mounting groove, apply a thin layer of grease to the rubber seal, and apply a thin layer of grease to the sealing surface and friction surface of the valve stem.
10. Metal debris, fibers, grease (except for the use) should not be allowed to be contaminated, adhered or stuck on the surface of the part or enter the inner cavity.