The high-pressure integral fittings are mainly composed of a die, a jacket, a rubber layer, and a steel wire layer.
High-pressure integral fittings are used in hydraulic supports, and each bracket is used in an amount of about 10 - 30. Therefore, the structure, method of use and connection method of high-pressure integral fittings will directly affect the working stability of the bracket.
The requirements for the use of high-pressure integral fittings are as follows:
(1) Before use, check whether the model and length meet the specified requirements, and do a sampling pressure test.
(2) Check whether there is a bare wire at the joint of the pipe joint and the hose and whether the outer rubber layer is separated from the layer. If the industrial dryer has the above phenomenon, it should not be used.
(3) The plating at the joint of the end of the pipe joint shall not be damaged or detached, and it shall not be used when it is detached, so as to avoid leakage and leakage.
(4) The newly installed hose should be cleaned on the inner wall of the pipe to prevent the glue and debris from entering the hydraulic system.
(1) When connecting, the hose should be prevented from twisting, so as not to cause the angle of the skeleton layer to change and cause early damage.
(2) After the connection, the length of the hose should be left with a certain margin to avoid the change of the length of the hose caused by the tensile force and reduce the pressure bearing capacity.
(3) The fixing clip of the hose should be placed on the straight line at the intersection of the curve and the line. The clip cannot deform the hose card or be too loose.
(4) When connecting moving parts, leave enough length to avoid straining the hose during exercise.
(5) The bending radius of the connection shall comply with the requirements of the relevant regulations.